Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Most Profitable Session Yet

So I was 17-tabling tonight. Definitely not recommended. I found it very hard to concentrate and most of my decisions were not based on anything except what I was holding and my position. Luckily I ran very well and ended up netting my most profitable session yet. Also ran at just over 20bb/100! No sample size of course, but still nice. Made $10.19, Graph below.Ship.

And for those that are into hand histories; here's the largest pot of the session:

PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (10 handed) - PokerStars

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, 10

UTG calls, 2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 3 folds, SB calls, Hero checks

Flop: (5 SB) 8, 10, 10 (5 players)

SB checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, 1 fold, MP2 raises, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, UTG calls, MP2 caps, Hero calls, UTG calls

Turn: (8.5 BB) K (3 players)

Hero bets, UTG calls, MP2 raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG calls, MP2 caps, Hero calls, UTG calls

River: (20.5 BB) 6 (3 players)

Hero bets, 1 fold, MP2 raises, Hero 3-bets, MP2 caps, Hero calls

Total pot: $2.85 (28.5 BB) | Rake: $0.10

Results in white below:

Hero had K, 10 (full house, tens over Kings).

MP2 had 9, Q (one pair, tens).

Outcome: Hero won $2.75


lol microstakesaments

No comments: