Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November Summary

Another month, another summary! First, for everyone's enjoyment, my November graph:
Just after the peak of this graph is when about I started playing the 0.10-0.20 game, and as you can see it started with a massive downswing. I was able to pull through though, and with my last session of November (posted earlier) I brought my 0.10-0.20 game in the green, and redeemed (well, not really) the monthly graph.

As far as stats go:
Only 14, 553 hands, so not too much considering I had the entire month to play. But work has been busy, so I haven't had time to play every night. 40 hours over the whole month isn't too bad when u consider that's just over an hour a day. The amount won of $52.83 brings my current balance to a respectable $104.11 (from a November starting balance of just under $60). Due to the massive starting downswing my hourly rate actually decreased a little to $1.34 / hour (however, there isn't really enough hands to say this is an accurate number). Here's to better luck in December!

No comments: