I'm a little rusty I'll admit, but this seemed pathetic to me. I could tell that there were times when I couldn't properly make a decision due to time constraints. I definitely won't try this many again until I get some more practice. This session cost me $8.55. Yikes!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
More Tables = More Profit?
So I attempted to see how many tables I could successfully play at these stakes (0.05-0.10 LIMIT Holdem). I ended up trying to 15-table for about an hour with no success:
I'm a little rusty I'll admit, but this seemed pathetic to me. I could tell that there were times when I couldn't properly make a decision due to time constraints. I definitely won't try this many again until I get some more practice. This session cost me $8.55. Yikes!
I'm a little rusty I'll admit, but this seemed pathetic to me. I could tell that there were times when I couldn't properly make a decision due to time constraints. I definitely won't try this many again until I get some more practice. This session cost me $8.55. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
when you have some time to test, can you please make a post about the profit differences between 15 tabling online and 15 tabling live? Thanks.
Post a Comment